SAMEDAY PRINTING. FLYERS. BROCHURES. BOOKLETS. MAGAZINES. SIGNAGE. BANNERS. PULL UP BANNERS
Our goal is to provide fast and effective printings services therefore our line of printing products is increasing at a very fast rate, as of last year we can say that we have the most printing products as well as printing services available to our customers on a rush basis.
Experience and technique matters for signage fabrication. As does arming that experience with best-in-class technology.
Same Day Signage’s craftspeople average more than 20 years of experience utilizing the highest-quality materials to produce the most intricate designs. Utilizing our state-of-the-art facility, our team can solve every fabrication puzzle with efficient technology that is driven by creativity. And, we are the only signage manufacturing facility to use 8’x20’-long router beds and custom-sourced 8’x20’ sheets of aluminum to prevent seeing seams on large exterior signs.
Our team features expertise in fabrication with:
- RAS computer is driven folding machine capable of handling 13’ 4” 10 gauge material
- The latest technology in welding equipment, training, and certification for seamless sign fabrication
- (4) downdraft, air filtered paint booths with bake functionality, the capacity of up handling signs up to 25’x50’ (one of the largest in the industry) in a single booth
- The latest in spectrometer technology for custom paint color matches in one of our 3 mixing stations
- Fully equipped to spray the latest in Ultra Low VOC paint technology
- Overhead cranes throughout the facility to allow for some of the nation’s largest signs to be built and loaded directly on to a Same Day Signage installation truck in one of our in-house loading bays
- State-of-the-art factory air filtration system where the air is changed out six times every hour reducing the dust and debris that can impact paint finishes
- Computer driven miter saws
- (4) computer driven CNC routers, with cutting edge optic lens technology to allow for the most accurate in cutting
- The latest in UV curable ink (environmentally friendly) direct image printing technology; images can be printed directly on any substrate with sizes of up to 8’x20
Send us a message
We do envelope printing for coporates, companies, insurance and medical aid companies in Southern Africa